well... thats a tough one! they all have there perks, ps2 has a ton of great titles, xbox probably has the best graphix (highest screen rate (60/sec)where ps2 maxs out at 45 (which still isn't bad)), and course game cube which has the good ol classics, mario, metroid, zelda,etc. (imo) the game cube targets the kids. lots of titles that the 5,6 year olds can get in to. i have all 3,the least played is the game cube. theres just not the greatest game selection (IMO). I play my ps2 the most, gran tourismo 4 kicks a$$, still playing socom 2 on line a little even tho the title is 2+ years old (socom 3 coming fall 2005). i'm also not playing my xbox to much these days either, even tho i have been itchin (maybe that's the rash) to play some halo 2 lately. i heard recently (just a rumor mind you ) that ps3 is coming out next year, and im sure that xbox 2 ( or whatever billy boy wants to call it) will be soon to follow. but really it's all personal preference. go to a best buy or something, look thru the titles, find which system has the most titles that oyu are most likely to play, and go from there. they are all great in there own way! there are lots of sites with reviews on games and such as ign.com and gamefaqs.com they also have cheat codes and message boards (i think) that you can get a ton of info from. ok.. i'll stop rambeling now. hope this helped a little [Freak]