Originally posted by BluMerle:
Quote:
Originally posted by ChefTyler:
[b]
Quote:
Originally posted by 05_X:
[b]Yeah, what Chef said.
The new BB's are really nice.

I use to drool over BB's whenever I set them up for clients (I work for a tech firm, and we've set up several of our clients with BBE servers).

But no more - I got a Sprint Mogul back in July. Now when I hand over a new crackberry to it's new user, I flash 'em my Mogul and now THEY are the ones who get jealous - hahahahahah.
Probably not a great thing to do, but it's fun.
I love me some Windows Mobile laugh [/b]
If I'm thinking of the same thing here, palm treo 700s come with Windows. While I'm a windows fan for the most part, I wasn't comfortable with it as compared to Palm's software.

As for blackberry... the new ones are supposed to be much improved when compared to their predecessors. I used to have one but I found treo more appealing. I want to upgrade to iphone when the 2nd generation comes out, but if they don't improve the on screen keyboard I might stay put with what I have.[/b]
You are correct, and long time Palm OS Users usually hate the Windows Mobile OS.

The thing that I like most about the Windows Mobile OS, is that it integrates seamlessly with Exchange without me having to add any software or hardware to my Exchange server. But different strokes for different folks and all that.