Got the Q9c last month. What a piece of shit that was. I fucking hated it. Glitchy, slow, just reminded me of why I hate Moto's in the first place.

The only good thing about that phone is the battery life. It was OUTSTANDING with the OEM extended battery. I will say that.

So I swapped it for a Red Pearl 8130. This phone is pretty damn nice so far. I got a 60-Day Trial for the BES service, and I have to say, I'm probably going to cancel that. Since I'm not a "business professional", I don't see the hype. Push email isn't that big a deal to me either.

I've just been using the BB data pack to d/l all the necessary third party apps that I need, and I'll just browse the net with Opera Mini. I have free PV anyway, so I'll just have to get rid of the BB data. I don't see the point in paying $30 a month for something that I don't need.

It is a sweet phone though. The 2MP camera is solid, takes just as if not better pics than my Sanyo M1 did (that was a 2MP cam too). The music player is good, nice and crisp, easy to load tunes on. I only have a 2 gig SD card in it now, will probably upgrade to 8 gigs eventually. Vids are pretty good, but I have my PSP for that.

Definitely check out Sprint Users if you're a Sprint customer. Howard Forums is good too. I'm registered on both as Fried Rice Mofo. I've been circulating the various Crackberry forums the last couple of days as well.

Lots of stuff to learn!