I dropped off my down payment check last night after work, and they told me they were still waiting on some paperwork as well, so I might have to wait until Monday too. I was hoping to drive it this weekend, but guess I'll just have to wait. There is a chance it'll come in on Saturday, so we'll see.

Nice truck jdr! smile Welcome to the 05 club! smile I was told that I got the first one here in Iowa too, so it'll be fun to be kinda unique on the road for awhile. smile As for the engine power, yeah, it's awesome. It's certainly a lot more smoother of the line then the 04 I drove last fall, and it doesn't take much time for it to get rolling.

Right now, I'm so glad I waited for the 05. I had a very good deal on the table with a different dealer back in Nov. but my gut told me it would be worth the wait, even if you paid a little more, and it was. Plus, this dealer was much easier to work with and had bent over backwards to get me in the X. On top of the nice sticker discount, they did me very well on the trade in too. Just can't wait to get my new X.