Many of us know how difficult it may be to find aftermarket crap for a new vehicle, especially when it's performance parts... I wrote this thread to hopefully inform others with new Xterras that there are a few suspension packages out there if you know what you want when you decide to upgrade. Hopefully, others will post here sharing what they find as well. Thus making this a good thread to search for.

For my 2008 4x4 SE, I decided to go with Rancho. They make a 2.5" - 3" lift kit that is not only adjustable (manually, or for $50 you can get an internal control), but stops the bottoming out in the rear-end as well.

Right now, this system is probably not showing up in any of Rancho's catalogs or any online stores. But I have verified via a telephone conversation with Rancho last week that it will also work on models 2005 - 2008 (currently it only shows compatability with 2005 and 2006 models).

Here's the part #s you will need for the Rancho Quick Lift on a 2005 - 2008 4x4 Xterra:
Front - RS99790 Quick-Lift shocks
Rear - RS334 add-a-leaves and RS99001 rear shocks

Once I get it installed, I'll follow up with a review.

Links to other helpful sites for 2nd gen. Xterras:

Calmini Stuff

Donahoe Racing <---Will have 2nd gen. Xterra suspensions starting June 1st. Currently still fabricating them at the time of this post.

ShockWarehouse.com 2nd Gen Xterra Results <---Not the best prices here, but will give you an idea of what to look for.

Hope this helps!