The BSM does look not only low but HUGE! Although with OE 32inch tires it might sit higher?

The rear bumper step is an abomination. Not only a step but a channel to slip your fot into? I'd personally like to thank all of you short people that have complained about getting to the roof rack. This was your fault laugh

The rear bumper looks even bigger and bulkier than the existing one as a whole while the rear fender well will take some getting used to. The front end changes were inevitible with the Nissan design concept of keeping a family resemblence.

The obvious upside with the vehicle being designed for 32inch tires is... NO PROBLEM GETTING 33s in there!

Just think guys: 33's minimum , a locked Dana rear end , 250HP, K&N intake and an exhaust taking you to a rousing 265HP and lots of aftermarket support. It'll be a monster.

I personally like the fact that the interior is understated and remaining functional. It's interesting that the only chrome pieces are the door locks. I personally think my X has the best cup holders in history and it doesn't look like they kept the same idea.

Did anyone notice all of those dummy switches right in the middle of the dash under the radio? Nice!

How can anyone complain about a 6 speed manual? Gears, gears, gears! I like the location of the shifter as well. Those long throws on the current model are very truck like and with that HP, quicker shifting through the gears will be a lot more fun!

All in all, I'm impressed. The little knick knacky things like badging are tiny compared to the degree in which they could have screwed up the X in the pursuit of making it a generic SUV for the masses. It still keeps a unique shape and design. It seems that they have kept it rugged and unique, adressed issues concerning horsepower and improved almost every aspect of it while still keeping the features that makes the X unique.

Very nice! [ThumbsUp]