I want to thank you guys for all of the posts regarding the S/C. I too will be posting as I experience any notable experiences, issues, problems, and of course any upgrades. Anywho, I have the ride in for rust-proofing, acid rain protection, scotch(TM) guarding and such (Illinois has some rather nasty salt compound for the roads and admit it) Nissan also admits that there can be issues underneath as the years roll on. So, my point is that thanks to your mention of the service engine soon light after stomping in the passing lane and the kill to 2000, etc. I told the dealer about the TSB and he took care of it! I'm in the break-in period (670 miles) and haven't gone over 3,500 RPMs (not easy as I've had a few impatient & angry looking tailgaters) or even 65 MPH. Also, the sales manager & service manager have been enticing me to do the sport muffler since I bought the X a week ago today. They bought the one muffler for inventory but haven't had any S/C buyers until now (small Nissan dealer with only 3 n/a X's on their lot) and mine came from Bales Motors in Louisville, KY in a dealer trade. I digress, as I notice on the corp web page that it has "improved horsepower". Can't guess how much but I'm sure I'll notice the "throaty sound" right? Polished Aluminum should look cool.

I know, a fool and his money are soon departed, but I'm very excited and obssessed with the ride and I'm working for a reason other than savings account accumulation.

Thanks again guys......