Hi Pat,

You may have noticed under the replies to your pics that you may want to adjust your X's info under your screen name ie the "Back to the Future" references. There are great people here on this forum but they do like to have their fun! As Bios mentioned there is a ton of information available on all the topics that you are looking for to help make decisions on mods. Once you search and see what other people have said or experienced, then you may have to ask questions to clarify your needs or what you'd like to accomplish.
For example, on 31's, search under "Tires, Wheels and Brakes". I typed in 31 for a search criteria and found over 25 previous posts. Also, there are some handy sticky posts there to help with what fits, what will hit, back spacing, etc.
Under "Parts and Accessories" I typed "grill guard" as the criteria. Clicked search and there are 150+ previous posts. One of the previous posts will explain that a grill guard may not be a good idea.
I'm sure you get the idea of what I'm talking about. Welcome to XOC, good luck with your mods and if there is anything I can help you out with, don't hesitate to ask me.

Barry [Wave]