"Do we really need three threads asking the same thing by the same person?"
I obviously felt I did.
I know it all looked the same, but I was trying to fix my truck without screwing things up, or wasting money. The three threads I started asked diferent questions related to the same problem. One asked about the error code, the other asked about how a bad sensor affected timing, freeze frame data and what I should see on the scangaugeII, the third one asked about taking apart the connector and which wires to connect. The reason I didn't continue asking questions as they arose is because I know from experience that if I continue asking questions in the same thread, the first few questions would never get answered. As a matter of fact my questions didn't get fully answered either way. I eventually got the answers I needed from Clubfrontier.org and all is fine now. I wound up doing a knock sensor relocation. I did post the outcome on all three posts just so people know that I was done with the issue, and they didn't waste time answering my questions. Don't worry I won't start a fourth thread (LOL), as far as I can tell, I'm done with the knock sensor issue unless I'm answering questions for others. BTW, thanks for your help, I know you answered on at least one of my three posts.