Quote:
Originally posted by Brian Allen:
In Ocotillo, have you ever heard of Devil's Slide? That place has the sweetest banks, perfect for jumping.... Seriously, though, I think getting a group of us to run to Glamis or Ocotillo for a weekend would be really fun. Do in form.
-Brian laugh
I know the Ford Rangers are having an Ocatillo run on the 14th to which they all invited to to attend, other than that, no I have never been and would love to go. I'd have to see though as it's like a 9hr drive from here to Oca.

As far as Glamis, if you guys want a run we can. The very first time I went I took my stock truck from Gecko to Comp and then straight to China Wall straight through the heart of the dunes and back on my first time alone (I was dared to do it); granted I have TONS of sand driving experience and wouldn't take anybody on that treck w/ a truck unless they knew what they were doing. Glamis dunes are steep, sharp, and can be very dangerious and are not made for ordaniary vehicles unless your an expert.
-Chris