Quote:
Originally posted by LAXterra:
I would recommend http://www.fourxdoctor.com/ in Burbank. [ThumbsUp] They are a ARB and CALMINI recommended installer. They installed the first 3.92:1 transfer case gears in the nation in my X. Installed the CALMINI steering. Installed the CALMINI LSD in the front with WARN Premium Hubs(with fuses to prevent grenading CVC's) and ARB lockers in the rear. laugh

Four X Doctor mounted my ARB compressor to the first production CALMINI bumper. [ThumbsUp]

Bottom line if you look a my Rubicon Trail link... my vehicle was set-up by Four X Doctor with mostly CALMINI parts and a ARB rear locker. [ThumbsUp]
Wow! Thank you Cary! I see Four X Doctor is going to be at the Off Road Expo this coming weekend so I'll definitely stop by and talk with them. Off Road Expo Link .

I should have had this completed weeks ago but I've been spending a lot of time researching and deciding on switch placement and compressor mounting. As much as I like daydreaming about mods, I'm ready to be done with this project and move on to the next thing. Hmmm... WARN hubs huh. laugh I just replaced both my CVCs a couple weeks ago. May have to wait on the hubs though. My firm gave us "inconvenience" bonuses since they are moving to a new location, but not enough to cover lockers and hubs. frown But that's okay, it will give me something else to add to my to-do/daydreaming list. cool

Thanks again! I very much appreciate the info. [Wave]