thanks alot ONEWAYSOLIDER, amazing write up on your SAS. That doesnt make sense how Casper got his in three weeks!! my plan was to have it installed to i can enjoy it during the summer and do some trails, but seems like i might have to wait till next year. Its not only the SAS, my friend ordered a 5" lift for his 2006 xterra in April and when we asked them on monday they also didnt have a clue when it would be delivered. Im goin to call calmini and speak to a manager on monday because it just doesnt make sense how you take and order, tell someone its gonna take 3-4 weeks and now don't even know what to say anymore when i call them. Honestly not impressed with the service. If they would have told me at the begining that it was going to take a year to make i would have been fine with the wait as long as their honest and not yank me around telling me different stories everytime i call. Anyways thanks again Onewaysolider for the write up and thats most probably what will be done, any chance you'll be coming to Montreal, Canada soon?!?!