Quote:
Originally posted by nhk8e:
the switch for 4wd?
Worked perfectly in my test drive

Quote:
the carseat belt in the roof in the back?
Uh, it's not for carseats, and it's also a new requirement by our government. Bitch at the NHTSA not Nissan.

Quote:
the hand brake in the middle?
Don't you DARE diss the hand brake - we finally get a real hand brake and you are bitching? Idiot!

Quote:
Where are they going with this new vehicle? and why?
Where we asked them to - you neglected to mention real improvements such as the spare tire tucked way up to improve the rear departure angle, nothing protruding below the frame to get hung up, the ability to have larger stock tires, FACTORY LOCKER, BIGGER ENGINE that gets BETTER GAS MILEAGE.

Seems like they were paying attention to me. You can't please anyone, but if your three complaints above are the best you have where were YOU going and why?

Quote:
I guess the new focus group is the soccer moms....
Yup, soccer moms want rear lockers, stiffer shocks, improved dparture angles and box ladder frames :rolleyes:

Quote:
just wish they had kept their gonads and stuck to the original intent of the X and not followed ALL other manufacturers down the soccer mom road
OK, I still fail to see the validity of your point. An electronic 4x4 control, seat belt and parking brake in the center console do not make the X a soccor mom mobile :rolleyes:

Why don't you actually drive one before inserting your foot into your mouth.

Sorry, I just had to vent - I feel better now