I know that everyone has opinion on what they like and don't like. For instance, there isn't anything on the Chevy lot that you could GIVE me at the moment, yet I see tons of Impala's, Malibu's, Cavalier's etc. driving around. For me, the new X is awesome. I still like the old one as well, but the new one just a wonderful upgrade in so many ways.

Besides, what other SUV out there right now is as capable as the X for someone who has an active outdoor lifestyle or enjoys going offroading? Perhaps the Jeeps, but nearly everything else is designed for on-road comfort and mall crawling. Nissan really did a great job of listening to their customers and building a more capable vehicle. I respect anyone's right to have an opinion, but there really isn't much to compare the X to if you want a good, solid, very capable offroad vehicle that doesn't break the bank. And despite what some people are saying, the price hasn't gone up that much, especially when you consider all the refinements and additions.