The New "X". The 05 definatlty hits the mark on this modern turn of events to make every vehicle out there to have the same chassis and just a drop on a body. What is Nissan thinking. What are all you drivers thinking who like this wana be Trailblazer. I'm an 03 "X" driver and no one could smack the grin off my face when I drove that sucker off the dealer's lot. What a vehicle..... I drove that thing they call a 05 "X" and I just about cried. I thought to myself what am I driving? My brothers Tahoe? I couldn't even sense what I was driving when I was inside of it. A bad copy of a great machine. You see the same trends with Dodge and their new introduction of the Charger... 4 Doors??? What the huh. I would like to see dedication to what sells. Maybe they don't want us to get together anymore as clubs. Maybe their should be an 05 club and all us old school(who know what we are talking about) with our short existance of the best ride known to man and fast ourselves in our own club till Nissan produces our heavenly ride again. The Mustang Ford Fans have done it....