Quote:
Originally posted by The Mighty X:
Quote:
Originally posted by TRIPIIIE X:
[b]Here we go again. This will never end. Dude, why dont you read my post on the bottom of page 4. Stop bitching and go enjoy your X. No one wants to here your moaning. Both Generations are Great. Although my '02 is gone, I still enjoy my '01 and '05.

You would probably look really nice in white Granny Panties. Nagging Cry Babe.
Well are we a wee bit pissy?
"DUDE" Your prior post virtually sucked. Why even direct anyone to review that? Suppose we should all zip our opinions up and sit on them. I thought I could voice my opinion because it follows the TOPIC in this discussion. And low and behold a troll lurks here. Well I have already voiced my opinion on the 05 "X" and that's it. Well have fun brusing anyone who posts a reply that does not see your view point.[/b]
From what Im reading from you, you must be a really soft person. Mentally soft. Post all you want. Still does not change the fact that you are a whiny little b***h. I'm not gonna bitch out your X, cause I would never do that. An 'X' is an 'X'. But pussys like you make me sick. You wanna vent, go outside. Vent your pits. Although I think that you only bought the X to be another poser on the road. The Truck looks better than most, and it catches eye. Thats all for you. I also notice that you let your emotions take the best of you. We'll see what this post will do to you. Bet you got bullied back in school also. Oooh, Let everyone know what color of panties you bought.