10. run the wires for the power down the a pillar and into the foot well. you will have to peel apart the three wires to allow them to go to different spots. The black/white is switched, the outer black is constant and the inner with the lug is obviously ground. Dont zip tie anything yet. you should now have both the temp sensor wires and the power wires on the dash.
11. Mount up the new mirror. just slide it on and tighten down with the torx bit. 1 ft/lbs torque is enough by hand.
12. Attach temp sensor ends into the mirror plug. youll need pop up the white lock so they can slide in. use the lower left two spots. either way is fine. then lock the white piece back down. snap into the back of mirror.
13. run the wires into the headliner starting at the mirror left. use a credit card or ID. leave enough for the mirror to move and wires to remain against glass. unclip the wire clip(green arrow) and put wires uner it. Use optional 6 dollar trim piece to hide wires(red arrow).

14.Plug the wires into the respective places and screw in ground. test mirror out.
15 mirror should remain off until key is in on postion(if not switch your power wires)then should diplay temp,and a direction with CAL next to it. the center green light should be lit and should turn red upon pressing each homelink button. the N button will turn off display. Cover front(front of car side) photo sensor with tape or finger. shine a light in the rear. the mirror should dim accordingly and the display should dim.
15. Ok i left the tails on the zip ties for these pics so you could how many i used. theses are the wiring routes.The large amount of temp wiring excess is wound up and tied off just it enters the foot well behind the firewall. I didnt shorten it for fear of if i splice it or soldered it, the resistance values might change something.
A PILLAR

KICK PANEL

FORWARD FOOTWELL

UPPER FOOTWELL (red arrow is brake mechanism)