The AC coils in front have been great.

I have had some problems with the rear how ever.

I first tried the AC AAL's and it cause vibration. AC wouldn't accept that the problem was because of their AAl kit and blamed Nissan.

So I removed the AAL and installed the AC shackles. They caused my leafs to flatten out so bad that they were resting on the overload leaf.

So now I am running a Calmini AAL with the AC shackles.

I also got my Bilstein rear shocks from AC. They came without any metal sleeves and without mention that you need spacers on each side of the shock on the lower mount. After searching, I found the shocks were really for a Pathfinder. I just wish they would have told me I needed to make a run to the hardware store for some washers before I got the thing in the air and the shocks off. They also sent me two metal sleeves after I asked them about it. I think they now come with the sleeves.

My rear squeeks like crazy, but I think it's the Calmini AAL as I never had any squeeking until I put them on.

I also have the AC extended brake lines. I had no problems with these at all and they look well made. I do wonder who actuall makes them, as I doubt it's AC.