Quote:
Originally posted by USMC XTERRA:
Don't leave now.
You'd think that they would provide you with the things you need to do the MOD correctly. Why not put in the wires for the ABS and the extra brake lines, charge us, at least we won't have to hunt down parts trial and error.

OR, Give us resources to get the parts locally, part numbers etc. Shock lengths vendors.

Looks like just what I want, besides the missing parts.

MC

How stupid can they get?
How much of a mod princess are you? Have you ever heard that trucks are built not bought. You are the type of guy who would complain about the calmini SAS because they don't give you the axle too, or a number of someone who has one for sale or a shop to put your gears in :rolleyes:

As for the "how stupid can they get?" lets see you get off your ass and put months and thousands of dollars worth of engineering into a lift that is A: functional B: cost effective and then we will all sit and see if you want to go state by state and list all the suppliers of brake lines/shocks/and all other potential parts some customer may need. Gimme a break. If you really want the kit you will put some effort into making it work for your vehicle. Sorry if you are offended by my comments but I am impressed more by people who do the work with their own hands instead of paying a shop and those who use their god given ability to think, problem solve and adjust. Than those who brag about how someone else put their lift on and did all thier work and then try to show off as if they are the hands and minds behind the work.

--I do appreciate the contribution you make to our armed forces, freedom is not free.