Well,

Man this weekend really sucked for me as far as the lift is concerned. The Friday the 13th carried over the entire weekend. On Friday by the time I got into my space at the hobby shop and started to take the spring off the guy asked how long it will take me. I told him about 4 hours because I am taking pics and writing down the tools needed to do the thing. He said unless I can do that amount of work in 2 hours then I shouldn't start. So I put the connecting rod back onto the front sway bar, tighened everything back up and then left. The nice thing is that I didn't have to pay.

I talked to my dad and his friend has a driveway but no garage that I could have used to do the lift as it was suppost to be nice the entire weekend up there the last time he heard. Well it rained all day on Saturday and then it was crappy out side on Sunday so I couldn't do the lift then. I'm totally disappointed as there are a lot of people there were waiting for me to get this thing on this weekend. If I didn't have to take the wife up there for the baby shower then it would have been on for sure. (I'm not complaining about taking her there as we got a lot of nice things for the baby). So now I have to wait until Wednesday to get it put on. I don't care how tired I am it's going to be put on that day. I got the lift in the back of the truck and then I'll be going to the hobby shop to do it. I might just make the long drive down to the one in Oceana to get it on since they open at 9 am compaired to the one here at NOB which opens at something like 11 am.