Quote:

Also.....you're a rep for Hella. I'm sure they would be thrilled to know of your outstanding discourse with potential customers.....maybe not your direct customers, but end consumers none-the-less.[/QB]
And what about anything I have said here is inappropriate? Some of the people on here accuse me of things, insinuate things , one calling me a prick, and I simply stated the facts.
I wonder if *their* employers would be thrilled to know of their outstanding discourse with people in general.
Is it different because I stated that I worked for Hella, and do not hide behind the perceived annonimity(?) of the Internet? I didn't come on here to sell product, I came here to find useful information, and to meet people and socialize about a common interest.
I worked for 6 years in Customer Service, and I assure you that I am very good at it, and go out of my way, over and above what is required of me, or the company, to take care of either a direct customer, or a consumer, but when someone says something that isn't correct, just like here, I will call them on it. Just like when a guy called here saying that a set of our lights caused his alternator and batteries to fail, and he wanted us to pay the bill to fix it. I knew he was feeding me a line, and even talked to the shop that fixed the truck, who told me he was just trying to get someone else to pay for it. Do you think we rolled-over for that one?
On the other hand, there have been countless times when consumers have called here saying something was broken, and in many cases, it was either not a defect, but damage caused by them, or the item was *way* out of warranty, or as is usually the case, they don't have their receipt. In 9 out of 10 cases, I will usually just give them the part they need, or whatever it is. I even had a guy call here after the first of the year who told me he dropped a lamp when installing it, and broke the lens. Obviously not a defect, but I sent him a new one anyway.
I know how to deal with people, and get along with 90% of people in this world, but I will call a spade a spade.
I just guess that the other 10% happen to all be concentrated in this forum.

Oh, and while I disagree with your opinion, I do think you have a nice rig.