Woooow! what a thread. I knew I took too long to get back here smile I'm not gonna chew this guy off, cause I could see where he could be comming from. I personally think that as long as it does not polute the air more than that 4 banger Civic standing besides you at the red light, drive it. If you can afford driving a Titan or Xterra or anything else, drive it. I personally drive it because of safety reasons. I prefer to be higher and see more through the glass. I dont off road anymore but ordered a shrock bumper because this kind of armor saved my life twice on my previous X. The difference between 89 fuel and 93 is no more than 30 cents. When you add that up, there is your Sturbucks latte. Just make the cut somewhere else. Dont go to Micky D's, make your lunch at home. Sure the, gas milage is low, and believe me, it feels good not having to tank every 4 days and make 400 miles on a tank, rather than 260. But it is all a personal preference. I understand this guys point, but he should've phrased it differently. Sell my X? Nope. I'll cost me more to get a 4banger now days. Average 4banger starts at $16K these days for a base. Enjoy what you drive, sell it if you dont. Just dont flame anyone. Wrong thread for ranting about the war and combining it with the X.