Ok, some of the stuff I don't understand.

My Build List...Starting to order parts soon as my old trail rig is sold.
1. New Windshield

-Did you crack yours?

2. Channel 9 CB Fiasco

-Huh?

3. Rear CB Antenna Mount

-Not a big deal. Go the expensive route and get the Shrock rear bumper with antenna mount, or you can get the a mount that goes between the pillar and rear hatch.

4. Transfer Sirius Account

-Wouldn't really call that a mod. smile

5. Dual Battery Set Up

-There is no room under the hood, so the 2nd battery will have to go in the back some place.

6. Air Compressor Mount

-You won't be able to fit it "Under" the air box, but if you get a sealed compressor (ie. ViAir) you could mount it vertically using 'L' brackets right next to the air box. This is where I plan to mount mine. I also have a 150psi pancake tank that is going to mount where the spare use to be.

7. Shower Exchanger Mount(through grill)

-Huh?

8. Skid Plates

-Good idea... Shrock or Black Panther

9. Front Bumper/ Shrock

-Good idea

10. T-Max Winch

-Not a bad winch for the money.

11.Rear Bumper and mount cans and hi-lift

-I don't know if any of the current rear bumpers (Shrock or Calmini) have can mounts.

12.Body Lift??

-AC has the 3" lift currently. Last time I talked to them they didn't know if a 2" would be made.

13.Tires

-Good

14.Rims??

-So far there have only been two found that fit without spacers. They are both made by BM.

15.Other Suspension?

-You have some options depending on how much you want to spend.
--AC - Coils (front), Shackles or AAL (rear) (about 2.5-3" lift)
--Calmini - Spacers (front), Shackles or AAL (rear) (about 2.5" lift)
--Daystar - Spacers (front), Shackles (rear)
--Calmini - 5" lift (still only taking pre-orders). Rumor has the price around $1600
--SLR - 5" Lift (There is at least one X running around with this lift). Rumor on price is over $5000 with coil over shocks.
---TC/PRG - Total Chaos Upper Control arms w/ PRG Coilover shocks (front), Deaver spring pack (rear) (about 3" lift).

16.Pinon Seal Leak/ Warranty Item(Dissapointed)

-You are the 2nd person I heard with this problem. It seems to be a quick fix for the dealer.

17.Spare CVs and Tie Rods

-Not a bad idea. Good news, the front axle shafts (and CV joints) are the same on both sides so you only need one for a spare.

18.Trim rear Bumper ends/ modify.

-Why?

Phase II (When Available)
1. Diff Gears

-Would be nice.

2. T/case Gears

-Would be even nicer.

3. Front Locker

-Not as nice as new TC gears...but I would like.

4. Rear diff protector

-AC has a diff skid for the D44 out. Shrock is talking about releasing a new HD cover for the D44.