I finally put the Shrock bumper on, after some wait for it being made. For some reason the allignment is not precise. Driver side seems to stick out horizontally more the passenger by 3/4in. But, thats another post.

Even though I researched and got some answers from here about the dip that this bumper puts on, and the driving quality, the answers are the opposite to what I am experiencing. The front end went down significantly. I would say 1 - 1.5in. Not sure exactly. I have to measure another X. The back end raised the tail, like a b*tch in heat. The drive quality is a bit crappy, I'd say. Totally different that what I had, and what I had on my previous X with a similar bumper. The 02 was XE with stock suspention, did not dip this much. This is an 05 OffRoad. I would think that the OffRoad suspension on this truck would be able to handle this bumper better. The breaking is just terrible. It plows the street and really pulls forward.

Does any one have any suggestions? Am I looking at a lift now? Would a simple Body Lift resolve this, instead of Suspension Lift? Or, would a leveling kit work? I found one for $99 on ebay, made by TopGunzCustoms.

This is all in terms of drive quality. I will not be taking this off road much. I have not time for that. The armor is for safety reasons. I spend most of my time on streets and highway.

Here is the link:
Ebay

Or maybe other suggestions from anyone?
Any help is greatlly appreciated.
Have a great week.