Anyone else picked up their copy yet?

Initial impressions:

1. Reminds me of MGS3 minus the whole jungle atmosphere. Just like last time there's a heavy emphasis on using camoflauge to avoid enemy detection.

2. "FROG" soldiers are a major pain in my ass! Maybe this has something to do with the fact that I'm reeling from a severe GTA hangover. Instead of being able to "auto-aim" like I've recently become accustomed to, I actually have to aim for these bastards. Note to self... "yelling auto-aim, damn it yields fruitless results." Hopefully I'll get my bearings soon because if I don't I don't forsee myself getting too far in the story. [LOL]

3. The purchasing system is great. I especially like how a "war economy" system was factored in that revolves around supply and demand.

4. It's cool to see familiar cast members from long ago.

5. It's hard to tell who's your friend or enemy in the battlefield. I've somewhat resorted to letting enemies blow each other away and then taking the items they leave behind instead of approaching them and getting a "!" [LOL]

Overall this should be a great game. Now if only I'd quit comparing it to GTA though... stupid hangover. :p