Quote:
Originally posted by MarGinJoey:
Quote:
I remember when Razrs first came out and a single buddy of mine bought one for $500 for the sole purpose of impressing chicks in bars. At the time it held the title as "pus** chaser" phone since it was the phone all those Night At The Roxbury types had to have.

With the introduction of this phone, we now have a new king pus** chaser.
If a phone got yer buddy pus*y, 1 of two things was happening, the shallowest, most drunk women were in the bar that night, OOOORRRRR, yer friend probably has really big "hands" holding the phone....

(((Note: this message came from a female co-worker sitting here- she also states I could NEVER BE that witty))) I concur.

MGJ
Don't kid yourself - we're all guilty of chasing brands to one extent or another. And we're probably all guilty of being impressed by others that chase brands as well. Heck, we're all here on an XTERRA message board for gods sake.

I'm 32 and if you're anywhere near my age you probably don't put much stock in the kind of phone you have (or others around you), but kids/young adults today still need to feel cool - and a phone is the number one accessory for that now.

It's the same reason why you see people showing off their new technology at Starbucks instead of utilizing the wireless internet they're paying for at home. People need to be SEEN with this stuff.

The bar, Starbucks, the mall, Borders - this thing will be the pus** chaser self-concious young adults the world over will want to pull out of their pockets to impress potential partners. And the sad fact is that it will work.