Quote:
Originally posted by NismoXse02:
Quote:
Originally posted by RReuscher:
[b]Ah, here we go again with the name calling from the other side. Of course the major arguement from that side is - 90% of the world runs windows, so it should be good enought for you!. Which one's are the drones again - the lemmings who follow along with the rest of the pack, or the individuals who are overly proud of their independence from the MS brainwashing?
I find it comical when ya'll get upset when someone that dislikes Apple comes back with a name when that's all Mac owners do. And I especially like how you try to turn my comment around on the vast majority. That's basically how al qaeda thinks. I don't really care who buys what, but we who make up the 90% don't buy Windows because it's made by Microsoft. That's what the majority of Apple buyers do. That's what spawned my comment. Just look at the second to last comment on page 2 of this thread. The iPhone is a really cool concept, but that price is absurd. Especially for people who just use their phones to talk and play music the majority of the time. I'd love to hear and actual reason why people don't like AT&T though. Maybe the network sucks in certain cities.[/b]
I'm not upset, if I was upset I'd just delete your comments and be done with it.

Every company in the world want to create a brand loyal customer. Apple is just better at it than most, probably because of their attention to design, engineering, and use of use with their products, but they do tend to charge for that when they first bring out a product.

Your right, nobody buys Windows because it made by Microsoft, they haven't achieved any brand loyality, because for the most part they don't inovate anything, they just use their monoloplistic predatory practices to eliminate the competition (which of course is also what every company in the world wants to do, and Microsoft seems to better at this than most).

You probably wouldn't believe it, but we have just as many Windows PC's in the house as Mac's. My wife uses Windows, because that what she used when she was a PC programmer, and refuses to learn anything else, and she uses it to read email and internet surfing. My son got a Windows PC because of the game issue, that all he does on him machine other than some lite word processing. I happen to have two Mac's because when I replace one I don't need to trash the old one, I keep it around as a fileserver/backup machine. The machines that do the most work in the house are Mac's.

I never said ATT network sucks, I just said it wasn't a decent network, you might want to check the Cancelling Sprint thread to understand my opinion.
Carrollton RACES/ARES #4007/A07