Being there, seeing the situation in detail both when it happened and the next day when there was more time to examine it I have a couple--non-important--things to add here....#1--Dom(cobain913) has no ill intent here when he says his bumper "broke"...he doesn't mean the bumper snapped in half or anything like that....he just meant that something went wrong and the bumper is not operating the way it was intended...can't imagine there was any blame implied...#2--Jim...to quote you "This sounds like the threads simply pulled out of the ends of the frame horns and the bumper rotated down a bit. If the threads did pull out the ends, it *would* rotate down and point downward some bec the side bolt holes are slotted." This is EXACTLY what I believe happened...there was no twisting or damage to the frame horns, there was no obvious movement or damage to the side bolts and it simply looked as if the bolts to the front of the frame horns had pull out of their holes, doing some damage to the bolts on their way out....the likely repair I would imagine--though other more knowlegable(pretty much 99% of the people out there) people may have a better solution--would be to redrill the holes, use the next bolt size up, and confirm the torque setting...