like i said

"...everyones got one"

sadly Kerensky97, you did nothing more than show your lack of any understanding of the whole topic.

this time the arguement was a whole lot more complicated than 1 thread. let me explain:
---
you should read "Whew" from the 2wd forum... the attacks started there...when nolarocks was mocked. other 2wd owners jumped in and agreed with Nola after he was mocked... then i posted that i was happy that other 2wd owners had figured out that its about having a good time, not whether or not you have 4x4... it then went downhill and quickly turned into the old arguement that we all know and hate

my post to the Liberty getting air thread you mentioned was a response to the other arguement, and i posted it over 12 hours after the original arguement broke out in the "Whew" thread, which by this time was well into the second page

but i think what realy started it was Ian posting the 4x4 or 4x2? poll three days earlier. it was in that thread that that the first disagreement happened. HOWEVER it was not even about which is better or anything close to it... it was about why there were so few 4x2s on xoc in comparison to 4x4s... looking back i guess that its possible that

-my posting my belief that a few of the 4x4 owners had bullied 2wd owners so bad it had chased them away, or made them afraid to join in the first place.
and

-the fact that several people agreed with me.

ruffled feathers and prompted the attacks that happened later.

but thats just my opinion.
and like i said
"Opinions are like @$$holes..."