Quote:
Originally posted by Nancy:
Mods....I'd love to start with a 2" lift and add a locker soon after. Some 'cosmetic' stuff would be great too - seat covers, blue or purple headlights, maybe even go crazy and put a light kit underneath.

We camp a lot, so the cargo net for the top or some sort of carrier would help a lot too.

Daughter would love a portable DVD, but right now she's loving the back seat view - it's the first vehicle we've owned that she could see outside really well. Have camera, will travel.

Right now I have to settle for smaller things that I can get in the local auto store. Have to give it all a bit more thought and see if I use this for more than just getting groceries! [Sleep] Nah, just kidding, I couldn't do that!
Know what you mean. I picked mine up Tuesday, went out Friday and got the Meguiar (sp??) wash and 3 step system. I haven't had a car I gave a damn enough about to do more than run it thru the local car wash 4-5 times a year. Since I didn' really know what I was doing, I tried it out on my car first!!

Today I ordered the rubber floor mats, Weathertech visors and Xterra seat covers. I spent more on the internet than on my first payment [Smoking]