I agree that one of the best things a 2wd can do to improve capability is tires. I had the stock grabbers for about 2&1/2 years, then I got a great deal on some 31" BFG All-Terrains. For a while I wasn't sure how much better they were, I knew they felt more stable onroad and offroad, but wasn't sure if they were worth it... But this past weekend I finally got a great chance to test them. I just installed some new aux. backup lights and wanted to go out and test them when it got dark, so I found a trail that I play on sometimes. It had already rained pretty hard, but my girlfriend and I went driving around and all of the sudden it just starts pouring bad and I get a little nervous because I know momentum is good... but I also know that at some point I'm going to have to stop and turn around. So I get to that point and they do just fine! We're talking messy mud. I turn the X around, slipping just a little, to be expected, but I get it turned around and get out without a single problem. So anyways, long story, but just saying that tires make a HUGE difference in my experience. I would have been slipping around everywhere with the grabbers. smile