Had a great time. We broke up into smaller groups so as to not lose too much time by having too many people at any given bottleneck. (e.g., it takes time to get all trucks in group over an obstacle, and by smaller groups less time is spent waiting for others in the group to get past an obstacle).

Many of the people considered this as tune-up run for ECXC. As a result, they did not want to break stuff now and many tended to run easier and lower rated trails than they are capable of. I ran with a green/stock group, even though myself and everyone in the group is capable of running blue/intermediate trails (and even some advanced).

There was some breakage for a few people, but I did not hear of anything that was devastatingly major. As far as I know, everyone got off the trails ok, and were able to drive home.

As for myself, I had the biggest "stuck" I have ever had. Ended up slipping into a mud/water hole. It took three trucks, with two winches to get me out. Even so, it took somewhere around an hour, and by then the truck was on a 45 degree list, with water over the driver's headlight and about an inch below the hood seam, with the water in the driver's interior about an inch below the fuse block. (Sorry, pictures are not available yet). While it took a lot of work Sunday cleaning the carpet and driver's seat, no real damage noted.

Hope you can make ECXC. It is an event that should be experienced by any Xterra owner that is willing to take to the trails.

k_enn