Hello fellow XOC'ers. Just wanted to post an update on my wife's cancer treatment. All is well. Kelly took the "green pill" last week. But instead of entering the Matrix, the radiated iodine pill rendered any remaining thyroid cells (cancerous or not)-history. Following the ingestion of that pill, she had to be isolated away from other people, especially other children or prego moms. So she could not be near me or our family. If any of you were in the Lake Tahoe area last week, that glow you saw at sun set was Kelly. LOL. Luckily-a neighbor of ours, her parents-gave Kelly the keys to their home and she spent a week in a killer home on the Eastern slope of the Sierra Nevada Mountains. I set up a web cam, so the 2 and 4 year old were not totally tweaked. She had a follow up body scan last week and we got the results yesterday. The doctor is pleased with the results and will test her again next year. Though the thyroid was removed-there will be a monkey on our back to make sure the cancer does not return. As always, Kelly kicked butt. I wanted to thank those who have posted their support and sent private emails to Kelly and I. She has seen each one and is very appreciative. We still have work ahead of us. Her Lupus has been rather unkind. But she is stable. Thanks again.