Quote:
Originally posted by RiNkY:
Lovely pics AirB. Now I want the XTI AND a nice lense! lol. Dammit, this is gonna get more expensive.
Thanks Rinky... FWIW, the last two shots were taken with a $70 prime lens (Canon 50mm f/1.8 II)... Great little lens and cheap too... I'd recommend picking one up if you decide to get the XTi... Well worth it $$$...

The first two shots were taken with my Tokina 12-24mm UWA (ultra-wide angle) lens... That lens put some serious hurt on my wallet at $500... But the pictures they deliver is absolutely breathtaking... In addition, I just purchased a Canon 70-200mm f/4L zoom lens ($560)... It should come sometime this week... Damn my wallet feels really light now... Anyhoo, it's gonna replace my old Quantaray 70-300mm f/4-5.6 lens that I've had since my Canon Rebel Ti film SLR... The Quantaray has done fantastic work for me, but needs to be retired for better glass...

Again, try not to skimp on cheap glass (lens)... Of course, with the exception of the $70 Canon 50mm f/1.8 prime lens... Hehhehehhe... Enjoy the hobby like I do...

- Air B [ThumbsUp]