More BAD NEWS about Obama and his leftist leanings.....

Obama has this thing called the "Patriot Employers Act" he is pushing with some other Democrats.

It will give a tax break and preference in the awarding of government contracts and the such.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=s110-1945

Well... guess how Obama defines whether a corporation is patriotic or not (nevermind the fact that government should not be in the business of defining patriotism.... I thought leftists have been screaming that for years)

-- A corporation has to support unions and "card check" which is an undemocratic and unconstitutional form of union takeover of workplaces (without workers voting on a union)

-- The company has to pay wages the government thinks are acceptable. They have to supply benefits and pensions the government thinks are acceptable.

An interview with Obama's partner in this legislation, Sherrod Brown....

http://www.thenation.com/blogs/edcut?pid=283830

Quote:
Both of them are obviously significantly better than Bush Republicans, McCain. They're close. I've talked to Barack a lot about his Patriot Corporation Act, which is not trade per se, but it's certainly part of the economic package around globalization. The Patriot Corporation Act has not gotten the attention that I would hope it would. But, basically it says that if you play by the rules, if you pay decent wages, health benefits, pension; do your production here; don't resist unionization on neutral card check, then you will be designated a "Patriot Corporation" and you will get tax advantages and some [preference] on government contracts. Jan Schakowsky first came to me… I co-sponsored and worked on it with her in 2005 or 2006. And Barack has been a sponsor of it in the Senate. Hillary is not on it as of now, but those are the kinds of things I want to see them talk about and do and I am hopeful – and pretty much expect – that they will talk about those issues in Ohio.
The Democrats, including Obama are determined to destroy every corporation in America with their push to unionize workplaces with this undemocratic "card check" leftist insanity.