Quote:
Originally posted by Shahram:

I dunno if I'd call a few failed businesses and a weak governorship "political experience", WilMac old boy, but I have to cite one of my favorite old crotchety bastards, Andy Rooney, for a further opinion on what you're talking about.
Are you sure Andy Rooney is a good guy to quote when talking about either politicians or black people...

"I've believed all along that most people are born with equal intelligence, but blacks have watered down their genes because the less intelligent ones are the ones that have the most children. They drop out of school early, do drugs and get pregnant.".... Andy Rooney 1990

Back to the topic.........

What has Obama ever done? If you go along with Rooney's standards, what makes Obama so smart?

I'll give him one thing. He's smart enough to give speeches to idiots without ever talking about a single concrete thing, yet they think he "inspires" them. He has the ability to fool them into thinking he represents something different.

Hitler and Stalin also gave good speeches calling for change and seemed to "inspire" people.

Obama is no different than any other far left Democrat when you look under the surface. He is nothing but a "cult of personality".

Obama thinks babies that survive botched abortions have no human rights and doctors should have the right to kill them - outside the womb. Is that what "inspires people". Would many people people be "inspired" knowing that fact about him?

Poor Hillary.... the liberals and the media for 15 years have been saying she is the smartest woman in America. Now Democrats are going for the "cult of personality".