Quote:
Originally posted by great pyr-hauler:

Here's what I've been wondering. Who's a running mate that McCain could pick that would make you consider voting for him and help him win?
For me I'd have to say Condolezza Rice or someone extremely tough on immigration, but I don't know who that would be.
I don't know who McCain can pick as a VP that may make me vote for him. What does it matter? McCain is not going to do anything any VP suggests anyway. He cares more about the opinions of former El Presidente, Vincente Fox, Cabinet Ministers.

McCain is going to want glowing articles written about him in the NY Times and he is going to implement a lot of the liberal Democrat agenda which is also his agenda too.

As soon as McCain is in that White House (if he ever gets there) he's going to whip out that middle finger and tell every conservative American to go fuck themselves.

McCain can't help himself. The scorpion will always sting the frog.

Edit to add:

Condi Rice?.... No friggin way.

I would never want her in elected office. She is not that great as Secretary of State. She started out alright, but something happens to people at foggy bottom. They go native.

No way Condi Rice. No way in hell. Besides, no one knows how she stands on any issues anyway.