Quote:
Originally posted by Desert_Rat:
Quote:
Originally posted by Shahram:
[b]
Quote:
[b]I feel dirty for saying this, but good for Hillary. As much as I despise the woman, I'd 10X rather see her in the white house than Obama.
Really? Why?[/b]
Of no interest to you, I'm sure.[/b]
Then why bother mentioning it, numbnuts? If it was private information, you coulda just kept it to yourself. But you didn't, so obviously you're just bursting at the seams to tell us exactly why you love Hilary and hate Obama.

Or would you like me to infer your reason? I could do that. Hell, my version of how you feel would probably be more fun to write than your logical reasons are to read.

Quote:
Ugh. I can't stand that uppity Obama. I mean, say what you want about Hillary, but at least she's white! Now don't get me wrong, I'm no bigot. I don't mind if the blacks do their thing, hell, there's a black who washes my car, and he seems a nice fella, but you don't want them running the country, do ya? I mean, do you really want some jazzy negro all hopped up on reefer, with his two-toned finger on the button? You know how hot-headed they can get! Sure, his type might act white, but believe you me, say one word and they go all native on ya!
How's that for inference?