Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
She doesn't hate white people, so at this point it looks like she is going to be the Democrat nominee.
First off, Obama is ahead, and it's incredibly unlikely Hillary will win.

Second, where do you get this Obama hates white people crap? Seriously, stop watching Fox for a minute and really see what Obama is saying.

Hillary is seriously grasping at straws here when insulting Obama, and you and the media are going crazy for it.

Elitest? He's the one worth the least out of all the candidates, by far too.

His response
Quote:

"Lately there has been a little typical sort of political flare up because I said something that everybody knows is true, which is that there are a whole bunch of folks in small towns in Pennsylvania, in towns right here in Indiana, in my hometown in Illinois who are bitter," Obama said Saturday morning at Ball State University. "They are angry. They feel like they have been left behind. They feel like nobody is paying attention to what they're going through."

"So I said, well you know, when you're bitter you turn to what you can count on. So people, they vote about guns, or they take comfort from their faith and their family and their community. And they get mad about illegal immigrants who are coming over to this country."
So really, that is all the ammo you have on Obama? Do you realize how we're in a recession because of a needless war?

Do you realize that our civil liberties are being taken away under vale of "security"?

Do you realize that the media doesn't confront this administration on the illegal use of torture?

We're water boarding, even though it's a war crime
Quote:
..., in 1947, the United States charged a Japanese officer, Yukio Asano, with war crimes for carrying out another form of waterboarding on a U.S. civilian
..and the white house approved it

This administration has seriously messed up our country. Our economy is tanking, we're holding and torturing countless "combatants" with no charges!

We're not remotely safer using these tactics we're going broke and making more people hate us.

McCain and Hillary are both of the same. They will continue down the same path we're on.

That is where Obama is different, and it seems that the only flaws people find are the ones you make up, like the minister, the "bitter" scandal.

Plethora of photos , videos , a Phlog ,
and a site with kittens .
www.njax.net
NJAX.net profile
--------------------
Homer, I see your daughter is one of those wave-kissing, Dukakis-hugging moon maidens.