Quote:
Originally posted by Desert_Rat:
What I've learned so far:

If you speak out against Obama, you're a racist.
If you don't support social medicine, you hate your fellow man.
Personal responsibility is a bad thing.
If you work hard to get ahead, what you make should be redistributed to the lazy and the poor.
You should pay twice the income tax you pay now so everyone can go to the doctor for free.
We should discontinue all support of veterans.

Lefties, does that about sum it up?

I'm sure glad that at least half of the population of this country still has a clue about the principles this country was founded upon, because you guys sure as hell don't.
Nice. Since you decided to call me asshat for pointing out the racist comment (oh wait...would you prefer "bigoted"?)...you turn around and become quite the hypocrite.

Context much?

Which half are you talking about? The half that pulls that bullshit "if you don't like it, you can leave"?
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist