Quote:
Originally posted by Desert_Rat:
What I've learned so far:

If you speak out against Obama, you're a racist.
If you don't support social medicine, you hate your fellow man.
Personal responsibility is a bad thing.
If you work hard to get ahead, what you make should be redistributed to the lazy and the poor.
You should pay twice the income tax you pay now so everyone can go to the doctor for free.
We should discontinue all support of veterans.

Lefties, does that about sum it up?

I'm sure glad that at least half of the population of this country still has a clue about the principles this country was founded upon, because you guys sure as hell don't.
umm, no not really,

I agree to an extent to your argument. What I do want is everyone starting out at the same level. Every American gets born with the same opportunities. From there we get to choose if we flunk out and stuff like that. What you do not understand DR, is that some individuals DO not have a choice. They are working such a low level job that they cannot afford it. or choose to stay on welfare so that their kid won't grow up on the streets. Heck these days, these people receive the same amount of money if they worked or stayed on welfare. Go figure why there so many. It's not because they are lazy.

You pay Taxes, let the government sort where it goes out. OK I have a question, DO you support the war in Iraq? OK bad question I take it as you do. SO why do you support improving the lives of so many people in different country, yet you support everyone for himself, if you grew up disadvantaged, then your screwed, on your own, gotta figure it out urself mentality. YET you support paying over 1b a day to help the Iraqi people cmon.