Quote:
Originally posted by RedX:
[b]
Quote:
Originally posted by GrayHam:
[b]
quote:
Originally posted by Yasha:
again I suggest that mods close this thread as this is talking to a big wall.
This thread is about the elections.

The elections aren't over for another six-and-a-half months.

If you don't like arguing with NY Madman, then don't.[/b]
Dammit Grayham, if he/she does that....instead of the mods closing the thread.....then that will go against the mindset of the modern liberal. That is.....asking someone else to handle your problems for you.

Sure, it would be easy enough to ignore the thread.....but why do that when someone can close it and take away that ever-nagging pull to take part in it?

Big brother will take care of you.....yes he will. [Finger] [/b]
That was not the point. I can argue all day long, but it just isn't worth talking to a wall, and vice versa. It's kinda funny, I think the right is screwing this country up, and the right thinks the left is screwing things up, and the best part about it the 6 years the right were fully in power, they haven't done anything to improve the country, just make everyone in the world hate us, economy has barely improved. The rich get richer, while everyone else gets poorer.
Newsflash.....We've been disliked by many for longer than the length of time Bush has been in office.

Also.....I would suspect you are doing OK in this economy as you are a 23 year-old student with a newish, adequately modified 2007 Xterra. Not a typical ride of the poor, no? How do you think....and I am not asking this as a combative question....but moreover an inquiry about your thoughts.....either Clinton or Obama would better your economic or financial situation and your place as an American on the world stage, personally?

http://www.metzgardesign.com