Quote:
Originally posted by BluMerle:

Here's something I never thought I'd catch myself saying/writing/thinking, you get the idea... Go Hillary!!! [ThumbsUp]

My thorough joy of reading Clinton tops Obama in PA on the front page of my newspaper has been short lived though. According to the paper, NC is heavily favoring Obama... mad
Clinton was never expected to get North Carolina.

She will be winning the bulk of the future primaries. Obama will get Guam and a couple in there.

The leftist cult of Obama is shitting in their pants right now. They have been arguing that the superdelegates should give the nomination to the will of the people. Well... Clinton is close to having the majority of the popular vote. With Florida included she may even be ahead of Obama on that angle.

If the Dems had winner-take-all primaries like the Repubs, Hillary would already have the nomination clinched.

Look at the demographics of the voters. Look at the states that Obama cannot carry as far as electoral votes.

The Democrats are getting pretty scared about now. It's looking like a loss in November. If McCain can keep from being an asshole, he will be the next president and the Dems know it.