Quote:
Originally posted by BluMerle:

So I pick up my newspaper at 5:30 am this morning and see the headline "Obama takes NC, Cliton takes Indiana."

Now flash forward to 11:45 am... I look online and see major news outlets declaring "Clinton is done for..."

My question is whether or not this is just another instance of the media playing favorites or is Clinton really in fact done for at this point? I know the superdelegates are yet to weigh in, but I'm very curious now.
I was just going to post about this topic.

The media is doing all they can to try to push Hillary Clinton out of the race. Most of the mainstream media is clearly in the tank for Obama. They might as well be on his payroll. It's no real surprise considering most of the MSM always pushes the candidate who is the furthest left and whom they deem most viable.

The media doesn't have history on their side as far as their arguments for Hillary to leave the race. In 1980 Ted Kennedy took the nomination fight all the way to the convention and he was behind Carter by something like 725 delegates.

Since there are still 5 states left plus Puerto Rico and less than a month, I really don't see why Clinton would leave now. She would win at least 3 of them outright. Then there is the issue about the Florida and Michigan elections she is going to use.

What is the most aggravating thing about many of these media reports is that a lot are starting to call white voters racists. Blacks are almost all voting for Obama because of one factor... the color of his skin, yet many white voters are slowly but surely being labeled racist for not voting for Obama because of one factor... the color of his skin. It's interesting too that these are Democrat voters that are being called racists.

I guess this is the "national conversion" on race Obama and some in the media must have been taking about.... calling white people racists.