Quote:
Originally posted by Samueul:
Quote:
Originally posted by jorge:

Second, they were running away. No longer a threat to this guy. He tried to kill them in his anger, plain and simple. So a simple theft deserves a death sentence?

I hope something happens to him, if not jail time probation and some anger management classes.
So because they were running away, the guy who was wronged lost all rights to persuit? This is the thinking of the majority of this country and it worries me. when the wronged becomes the bad guy for standing up for himself.... I remember a while back I got flamed for stating I would shoot someone that broke into my house... I was made the bad guy because I stated that I wouldn't have cared if I shot the criminal in the back.... Point is, when does the individual stand up for himself. I bet you if more people did, then crimes would drop like bricks in a pool.
When does the idea of vigilantism have a breaking point?

Sure, the guy has every right to pursue . . . does he have the right to murder?

I thought the whole point of "proper force" was that the force applied was appropriate to the situation . . . and a bunch of guys running away with some money (wouldn't the business owner be insured for robbery loss?) doesn't seem like a need for attempted murder . . .

On the other hand, I hope the guy doesn't get arrested. But I don't like the idea that other pinheads might try the same thing . . .

Hate to get my brains driven into the A-pillar of my truck because Bubba in his diesel-powered F-350 decided to "pursue" the little shit who cut him off three blocks back . . .

PNUT: You have dogs? I've only seen you talk about that vicious little Yorkie ankle-biter . . .