Quote:
Originally posted by jorge:
Quote:
Originally posted by PNUTMNM:
[b] "Equal Retaliation" goes right out the window when you're the one being threatened.

Hell, I was REALLY REALLY CLOSE to letting the dogs out to "greet" the magazine salesman who refused to leave my front porch after I'd politely refused to buy anything THREE times yesterday.
Okay, you have problems. Having dogs attack a desperate magazine salesman is wrong. Use the hose.

Second, they were running away. No longer a threat to this guy. He tried to kill them in his anger, plain and simple. So a simple theft deserves a death sentence?

Anyway, I bet he caused more damage on his H1 then he would have lost in the theft.

I hope something happens to him, if not jail time probation and some anger management classes.[/b]
You've got issues man. It's people like you(and I'm not talking liberal or conservative shit, I could give a donkey fuck about that) that let the criminals run the cell blocks.

Two thumbs up, way up, for what this guy did. Crime should pay, period. Three ARMED guys walked. Armed, as in with weapons(probably guns). He was one unarmed guy. Which means not only was he robbed, his life was threatened. You're FUCKING A RIGHT I'll be pissed to no end.

Anger management my ass. As Samuel and Pnut said, if someone breaks in my house, they die, or at least I go down trying. Nobody, absolutely nobody, will threaten me and my family in my own house and have me do nothing about it.

Quite frankly, I honestly believe that you have never been the victim of robbery. I have. My parents home was broken into and my dad's custom old school sound system(worth thousands of bucks already at that time) was lifted. Nobody ever found the guy. The cops wouldn't couldn't help for shit. My parents(I was too young to fully comprehend it, but I was scared) felt violated. The motherfucker who did it could have easily killed us in our sleep had he choose to do so.

Now maybe that means jack shit to you, but I could care less what your opinion is about that. I've vowed to myself that will NOT happen to my family ever. My family and I will not be victims as long as I have a say and can do something about it.

I pray it never happens to you. But maybe it does for you to understand.

I need anger management. [Freak] [LOL]