This guy's got it right:
Quote:

by Bobby River on 01.23.2007 at 06:44 AM

You gotta ask, would they have allowed Bill Clinton in? What if there was a White Caucus? A Hispanic Caucus? Call it what it is, a Racist Caucus. How about working for AMERICANS with no prefix to their names - our yours. And you wonder why racists attitudes prevail, crap like this perpetuates it.
This crap is never ending and there will only be white's only anything when there are only a few of us left. Buchannan said it was in 2050? People beleive him as an extremist, but any more it is just a matter of time, especially after tonight when Bush gives the World a Free Entry Pass to our Welfare systems. :rolleyes:

I'm Sooooo Dissapointed but not surprised! The neighborhood I grew up in was predominately white with some blacks, now it is predominately Mexican with very little of either Black or Whites. Want to see what your neighborhood is going to be in the future, go to the local school and see who is attending.

My daughters day care has only a couple of whites there and it erks me that they will be speaking spanglish around here and she is missing out, but you say "at least she'll learn another language", but I say B.S. it should be by choice not by necessity! In our own GD country!

I guess this makes me a racist huh? If you don't like it ignore me as We won't have the numbers to take back our gov't even if every one of us votes. :rolleyes: SAD! Our Military has fought just to hand it over to Mexico. [ThumbsDown]