Quote:
Originally posted by MidnightX:

Watch the movie and tell me all the scientists, engineers, physicists, witnesses, employees, etc. are all wrong and explain to me why. I'm open to what you have to say! I'm serious. "So serial."
I don't need to watch that garbage. There is no way there is anything new in the film that could be included that hasn't already been around for a long time. It's all the same old bullshit conspiracy theories. What is new about it? Did they include the bullshit that George Bush is going to merge the US, Mexico, and Canada? Create one currency? George Bush better hurry up. He only has a very short period of time to execute his sinister plan. [Freak]

Everything presented in these bullshit conspiracy theory "psuedo-documentaries" are not evidence of anything. In fact everything is taken out of context combined with an extraordinary amount of circumstantial and anecdotal data.

It's all designed to play with your emotions. I doubt you have even made a serious attempt to investigate any claim of any of these so-called conspiracies on your own. You seem to be taking it at face value.

You are starting to sound like what this review of the film stated....

http://gauntlet.ucalgary.ca/story/12284

Quote:
There's an irony, though. For a film that tries so hard to tell the viewer to think about what they experience in the world and to reject authority, many people have blindly followed the documentary without doing their own research. This is why, more than anything, a hard look at the ideas of the film is needed.
Do your own research. If you wish to believe this type of stuff, go right ahead. It's a free country. But then again, it's not free if you believe these things. [Freak]

You would also be doing yourself a favor if you stayed away from things like Alex Jones and his Prison Planet web site.