Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
For such an operation to occur, hundreds of people (maybe more) would have to be part of such an operation at varying levels for it to succeed. How does any government keep all these people quiet? The government can't even listen in on a terrorist's phone call without it appearing on the front page of the NY Times.
It takes "hundreds" of our government to pull something like this off, yet terrorists can do it with just a handful... interesting.

Quote:
If the evil diabolical government was going to do something like that as an excuse for war... why didn't they make the hijackers Iraqi's and frame Saddam? Wow... I guess that would have been too easy.
Probably a typo, which is why George used the wrong name in the press conference.

Quote:
If you are looking for some of the surveillance camera footage from the areas surrounding the Pentagon, a lot has already been released. Have you actually looked for it? I'm sure more will be released in the future.

You can find links to video footage here....

http://www.judicialwatch.org/6068.shtml
Oh yea, that one piece of footage that was shown within an hour of it happening from a Pentagon camera and some footage from a gas station in 1993. Where is "a lot"? It's the Pentagon, they have more than 2 cameras there. Why do I have to wait for more to be released "in the future", it's been 8 fucking years, it's a world of instant video feeds to Youtube, show me know.

I'm not a crackpot, I'm just a whole hell of a lot smarter than you and keep an open mind about the things that influence my life.