Quote:
Originally posted by fog:

It takes "hundreds" of our government to pull something like this off, yet terrorists can do it with just a handful... interesting.
Sure. It would take an awful lot of people for the government to successfully pull off a 9-11 attack.

What in the world makes you think the handful of hijackers themselves were the only terrorists involved. They planned that for years before they executed the attacks. It involved a large number of people on their side.

Is that an example of that open mind and you supposedly being smarter than me?

Quote:
Oh yea, that one piece of footage that was shown within an hour of it happening from a Pentagon camera and some footage from a gas station in 1993. Where is "a lot"? It's the Pentagon, they have more than 2 cameras there. Why do I have to wait for more to be released "in the future", it's been 8 fucking years, it's a world of instant video feeds to Youtube, show me know.
There should be at least three or four videos on that web site taken from different locations. Try the links on this page...

http://www.judicialwatch.org/September_11_2006_Videos.shtml

The government is holding on to most of the videos because they are to be presented as evidence in terror suspect trials. You won't get all of them at least until some more trials are over. Most especially that of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed.

I think they released two after the Zacharias Moussaui trial.

Quote:
I'm not a crackpot, I'm just a whole hell of a lot smarter than you and keep an open mind about the things that influence my life.
I hope you are not a crackpot. I don't know what you believe as far as 9-11 is concerned.

However, the people that believe the government orchestrated and executed the attacks on 9-11 most definitely are crackpots.

Maybe their minds were so open their brains fell out.